2007年8月23日星期四

Time to say goodbye

I will be back to China in two days and it is the time to say goodbye to all my friends in Ann Arbor. I am very sad for the leaving and I am sure I will come back in two years!

During these two months, I made a deep friendship between generations with my advisor Vincent and also lovely Prof.Coppola. I have to say that talking science with Vincent is really of great fun. I will never forget the nice time with chemistry in Vincent's office. He helped me a lot and at last I got a good result of the project. To be honest, Vincent changed me a lot in the way of thinking chemistry and life. It's my pleasure to see this changes.

I also want to thank Prof.Coppola. I can not imagine what my life will be here without his great help. Luckily, we can meet in Beijing every year. So what I want to say to Coppola is see you in September and looking forward to having wings with you in this fall~

Time to say goodbye, to my dear group members, to Vincent, to Coppola, to my host, to everybody here that got through with we in the past two months.

I will miss you all

没有评论: